Our Response to COVID-19
Hello Project Harvest Participants,
We hope you and your family are safe and healthy. We are checking in with you and providing some important updates.
This is an unprecedented time we're living in, and we wanted to check in with all of our participants.
* Please continue to take care of yourselves, both physically and mentally.
* The health of our participants, our promotoras, and the team on campus is our highest priority.
The Project Harvest team is still working hard and will continue to move forward!
* You are always be able to access your data online!
* We hope to stick with our sampling timeline and receive monsoon samples starting in June!
* We will keep you posted! J
We are now working from home!
* Most laboratories are temporarily closed or significantly reduced activity.
* The University of Arizona has asked us to stay home and not go to campus.
* Researchers and students are working from home and all meetings are now virtual. We are processing your data remotely!
Your soil and plant data will be available on the website by the end of April 2020.
* Due to lab closures, a few of your plant samples have been delayed. We will process this data as soon as we can.
* Once this update is completed online, we will let you all know by email and text message.
* We know some of you would prefer hard copies of your soil and plant data, and we are happy to provide it. However, printing this data will be delayed.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit:
* Arizona Department of Health Services
* Center for Diseases Control
* World Health Organization
All our participants are in our thoughts, please stay safe! Feel free to contact us anytime.